Minimal effort with the utmost intelligence, efficiency and reliability fi-7160 Integrated LCD operating panel
Flexible, out of the box document capture solution
The fi-7180, fi-7280, fi-7160 and fi-7260 are designed to support document capture routines either for knowledge workers or for small workgroups. Easy to set up, use and maintain these robust scanners are built on years of solid reputation and come bundled with a user friendly and intuitive scanner driver PaperStream IP along with batch scanning automation and enhancement software PaperStream Capture.
Hassle free monitoring and administering
Integrated within the operating panel an LCD shows useful information such as
current scanner settings, operating status and a paper counter.
Management from single location
Scanner Central Admin software enable Fujitsu scanners to be managed and
maintained from a single location to minimise scanner downtime anywhere
on the global system.
Intuitive feeding functions offer enhanced operation
and continuous uninterrupted scanning
Built on class leading and proven feeding capabilities from predecessor
models ensures that the scanning of mixed batches at the desktop is a
breeze and helps minimise the pre-processing time required. In addition the
fi-7180, fi-7280, fi-7160 and fi-7260 scanners now come with a unique paper
protection function that is based on acoustic sensors; iSOP (Intelligent Sonic
Paper Protection), which reduces the risk of having documents damaged by
sensing the audible noise of paper movements and stopping the feeding of
sheets when an irregular noise is encountered. Should you be scanning mixed
batches of differing thicknesses of documents then the “skew reducer” reduces
the physical skew that documents encounter through the paper path ensuring
that each document is captured with the utmost precision and simplicity.
All four scanner models additionally make use of an ultrasonic sensor that
accurately detects multifeed errors where two or more sheets are fed through
the scanner at once plus the Intelligent Multifeed Function allows document
scan parameters to be applied which enables the sensors to be set up to
help identify and subsequently ignore attachments such as sticky notes or
items with a photo attached that would otherwise cause disruptions to the
Integrated flatbed for even greater scanning potential
The fi-7280 and fi-7260 models feature an ultra fast built-in flatbed
module that enables the scanning of diverse documents types
such as those that may be bound, stapled or delicate.
Fujitsu Image Scanner fi-7260
Model fi-7260 Functional Specifications Image Sensor Type Color CCDs (Color Charge Coupled Device) Light Source White LED Array Optical Resolution 600 dpi Output Resolution(1) Color (24-bit) 50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1200 dpi(2))
Grayscale (8-bit) Monochrome Output Color Depth Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit Internal Video Processing 65,536 levels (16-bit) Image Processing Function Hardware Dropout color (Red / Green / Blue), Deskew cropping Software Multi-image, Blank page skip, i-DTC, Advanced-DTC, Simplified-DTC, sRGB, Auto color, Deskew cropping, Hole Punch removal, Tab cropping, Upper lower separation, Error diffusion, Dither, Moire removal, Image Emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (R,G,B, None, white, Specified, Color Saturation), Edge repair, Vertical Streaks Reduction Scanning Speed(3)
ADF Simplex: 60 ppm, Duplex: 120 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
Flatbed 1.7 seconds (200 dpi) ADF Capacity(6) 80 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb.) Expected Daily Volume 9,000 Sheets Document Size ADF Minimum 50.8 mm x 54 mm (2 in. x 2.13 in.) (Landscape / Portrait) ADF Maximum(7) 216 mm x 355.6 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.) Long Document 216 mm x 5,588 mm (8.5 in. x 220 in.) (18.3 ft.)(8) Flatbed 216 mm x 297 mm (8.5 in. x 11.69 in.) ADF Feeding
Letter 27 g/m² to 413 g/m² (7.2 lb. to 110 lb.) A8 Sheets 127 g/m² to 209 g/m² (34 lb. to 56 lb.) Card(9) Up to 1.4 mm portrait and landscape feeding(10) Interface(11) USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (backward compatible) Physical Specifications Power Requirements 100 to 240 VAC ±10 % Power Consumption Operating mode: 41 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.8 W or less, Auto Standby(Off) mode: 0.35 W or less Dimensions (WxDxH) 300 mm x 577 mm x 234 mm (11.8 in. x 22.7 in. x 9.2 in.) Weight 8.8 kg (19.4 lb.) Environmental Compatibility ENERGY STAR® / RoHS Operating Environment Temperature 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F) Relative Humidity 20 % - 80 % (non-condensing) Inbox Contents ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM,
Getting Started Guide
Bundled Software PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(12), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(13), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™(13), Scanner Central Admin Options 2D Barcode for PaperStream, Carrier Sheet, Black Document Pad, PaperStream Capture Pro OS Support Windows® 10(14), Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2008(15), Linux (Ubuntu)(12)(13) Feed Detection Features Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection Sensor, iSOP ( Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection), Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (Manual Bypass) Other Features Embossed Card Scanning Capability, Long Document Scanning, Scanner Central Admin management, USB 3.0 Support, iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection), Automatic: Color Recognition, Paper-Size Detection, De-skew Correction
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Document sizes larger than A4, but not exceeding A3, can be scanned (single-side) using an optional carrier sheet.
- The scanning of documents that exceed 34 inches in length will be limited to using PaperStream IP at 200 dpi or less. 300 dpi is 215 inches.
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feeding.)
- Connection with USB3.0 / 2.0 requires the USB port and the hub to supportvuSB3.0 / 2.0. Also note that the scanning speed slows down when using USB1.1.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for Linux and WIA Driver.
- Refer to the fi Series Support Site for driver/software downloads and full lineup of all supported operating system versions.
- fi Series scanners do not run with Windows® 10 ARM-based PCs.
- Requires PaperStream IP 2.2.0 or earlier.